Gods N’ Heroes is innovative men’s underwear with specially designed groin area that ensures more comfort and allows to stay healthy and sexually active.
According to male’s nature the temperature in the groin area should be lower than the body temperature. This preserves the activity of the sperm cells and insures unhampered production of the main male hormone – testosterone.
Exactly, these conditions are created by smart 3D underwear Gods N’ Heroes. It is the first time in history that the cut of the underwear takes into account the dimensions of the groin area – 3D volumetric gusset was created to ensure natural position of private parts (in a free state, i.e. not pressed against the perineum). Four standard sizes of this gusset were developed based on the medical statistical data and therefore it created conditions for optimal blood circulation and physiological temperature regime.
of poor underwear design?
associated with a lack of space in the groin area: compression, overheating (sweating) and discomfort - when underwear moves, rubs, rolls up, and you need to put it into place.
are faced with erectile dysfunction. Why we ignore one of the obvious reasons – poor men's underwear, which contradicts male physiology?
ensures full blood supply - all day tone and confidence, prevents from erectile dysfunction.
protects from overheating and sweating.
provides a targeted selection of underwear – so it fits like second skin, protects from chafing.
makes you feel comfortable anywhere: in office, in car, or in gym.
(including mercerized cotton) allows to travel comfortably (up to 3 days of nonstop usage).
there are no transverse seams along the crotch, which eliminates the risk of discomfort from rubbing.
- √ Institute of Military Medicine
- √ Hospital of Ministry of Defense
- √ Main urologist of Gazprom clinic
- √ Sport association of the Police
- √ Society of Natural Medicine
- √ Ergonomic department of helicopters named after Mile
* All medical experiments and tests were done in Moscow, Russia.
- Sedentary life style and long periods of time spent sitting
- Physical exercise (e.g. in gym)
- In extreme and complicated conditions, when one has to wear the same underwear without changing if for several days
- Work or just presence in the open air
- During rehabilitation period after urogenital surgeries